Track Pack is a versatile throttle for track power.
- Power your track with the Internal battery pack when you don't have access to AC power.
- Built-in charging port and easy access to swap out a depleted battery pack.
- Or, Power with external DC power supply or external battery pack.
- PWM or Linear DC output, switch selectable.
This item is NOT operational without the addition of a power source; Battery Pack or DC Power Supply.
Somewhat DIY: We supply the Track Throttle, you order our recommended battery pack or DC power supply, separately, or supply your own. This reduces the overall shipping costs and cuts out the middle man.
Use it on your outdoor railroad to avoid the cost of getting AC power out to it.
Use it at train shows where AC power isn't available or only for added cost.
Use it for bench testing locos.
Use it around the Christmas tree.
- PWM throttle, 12-40V input, with direction switch, and fused output, 10A max.
- Volt/Amp meter for relative speed (volts) and diagnostic info (Amps).
- Battery / Off / DC Input switch (not shown on prototype photo)
- Optional PWM to linear DC output filter, switch selectable PWM / DC
This item is NOT operational without the addition of a power source.
Purchase Battery and/or DC Power Supply separately.
We recommend ...
14.8V, 4400mah, Li-Ion Battery Pack and charger from https://power.tenergy.com
LRS-150-24 Meanwell DC Power Supply and AC cord from https://www.trcelectronics.com