APTC - All Purpose Train Control
Perfect for interactive or automated train displays (Botanical Gardens,Retail, Museums, Train shows)
or use as a conventional throttle with automated station stops
- Features Manual Speed Control via built in speed knob and direction button.
- Automated Station Stops via hardwired or wireless track reed switches.
- Interactive Train Display with Push button start/Auto Time Out.
- Remote hardwired Start Button (Not included, any momentary on/off switch)
- Automated Train Display; Auto start with Interval timer/Auto time out.
- Continuous loop or back 'n forth trolley operation via reed switches
- User Programmable settings
- Max Speed Setting for children
- Outputs up to 10 amps
- Optional Wireless Package (Includes Wireless Track Mounted Reed Switch, loco Magnet, Wireless Start Button)
- PIR motion detector for auto starts (order separatly)
- Track Mounted Reed Switch, hardwired to APTC (order separatly)
Requires external power supply (7-25 VDC), available for less than $20.
Automated station stops or back 'n forth trolley operation require track mounted reed switches, sold separately.
Optional Wireless Package: Wireless start button for interactive control. Wireless reed switch eliminates long wire run from station stop back to the APTC.