- On-Line Store
- Battery Conversion Modules
- BCM - Door Mount for Trail Car
BCM - Door Mount for Trail Car
Battery Conversion Module - Door Mount with mounting base plate (specify Tape or Screw mount)
Everything you need to wire your trailing car is available here. Typically mounted in the door of a box car.
Base Plate: The Tape base plate has a flat underside for use with double sided-tape. Three #2 X 3/16" screws (included) secure the BCM to the base plate. The Screw base plate has a flat underside with holes for use with 4-40 machine screws and nuts (not included). The screws will go through the BCM, the base plate, and the floor of the car.Both base plates simplify installation and insulate the circuit board from the mounting surface. (No extra cost).
Connectors: 4-wire locking connector cable (from trail car to loco - 2 wires for the motor, 2 wires for the front headlight), and a quick disconnect cable for your battery pack. (Adds $8)
Charge Plug: Charging plug with wires to make your battery charger compatible with the BCM charging jack. (Adds $10)
- Connects all of the basic battery power components for you on one little board (1.3" X 1.5")
- Screw terminals simplify the wiring task. Mounting holes simplify the installation.
- Power ON/OFF switch with LED, fuse protection, charging jack, and power distribution to other modules (sound board, lights)
- Battery power in, two switched power outputs, protected by a 5 amp fuse.
- Outputs are automatically turned off when a charging plug is inserted in the charging jack.
Operations Manual click here