TPA -Track Power Adapter for RB4
- Run on track power with independent control of each loco using a RailBoss or other on-board control system designed for battery power.
- Small board with power on/off switch, bridge rectifier, filter capacitor.
- Two voltage outputs: one for control, the other for sound, etc.
- Screw terminals (no soldering)
- Switch extends through floor or bulkhead for external operation.
Track polarity doesn't matter, but the track voltage should be in the range of 9 to 27 VDC for use with RailBoss controls. Track voltage remains constant while the on-board controller (not included here) throttles voltage to the motor.