Magnetic Critter Control
Designed for continuous and automated operation ...
- Manual Start / Stop via hand-held magnet or push button switch
- Automated Station Stops via track magnet (10, 20, or 30 sec duration - selected at time of purchase)
- Speed and Accel/Decel Rate are adjustable with PCB pots.
- Small circuit board
Includes: Magnetic Critter Control board, control reed switch, and hand-held magnet (1 1/8" diam). Add a 2nd reed switch for automated Station stops, and/or a Mounting plate; smooth bottom surface for easier mounting with double sided tape. Also protects PCB from short circuits.
Dimensions: 2.0"L x 1.5"W x 0.5"H
Note: No built-in reversing function. Use external DPDT switch in motor output.
- Manual operation via hand-held magnet (included) activates reed switch hidden under the roof. So no need to add visible controls or holes in the roof. Magnet is rubber coated to avoid scratching paint.
- Manual start is nice and slow. Rate is user adjustable with a pot on the circuit board.
- Manual stops are quick so loco stops in front of you (and it's easy on gears).
- Automated station stops are programmable for either 100% or random.
- Powerful enough to run full size locomotives (4 amps).
- On-board diagnostic LED that verifies your wiring and does a basic functional test of the board.
- No built-in reverse, but you can wire in a DPDT switch in the motor output, if desired.
Operations Manual click here