Would you be interested in owning a "Track Pack"?
A Track Pack is a versatile throttle for track power. It is a track throttle that can be powered via its built-in battery pack or an external DC power supply.
- Track power throttle with speed knob, direction switch, and volt/amp display.
- Run on battery power at a train show where you either can't get power, or don't want to pay for the hookup.
- 10A max output when using external power supply, 6A with internal 14.8 V, 4400 mah battery (4-6 hours run time).
- Internal battery pack can be charged via on-board charging jack, or easily removed for battery swap.
- Output is selectable for either PWM or Linear DC output.
- External DC Power Supply or battery input, 12-40 V