RailBoss 4 R/C
One RailBoss 4 Receiver is installed in each of your locomotives or trailing cars. It is actually an integrated ESC (electronic speed control) and 2.4 GHZ RX (radio receiver) capable of much more than just speed control
The Basic model provides:
- Speed control
- Directional lighting
- 4 sound triggers (user programmable for other types of outputs).
The Plus model has all of the features of the Basic model,
Plus features you won' find anywhere else:
- Automated station stops
- Multiple trains on the same track with automatic separation
- Statistical control of both station stops and track activated whistle
- Low battery warning and cutoff system for Lithium batteries
- Dual 5 amp outputs for Phoenix Sound Remote Un-Couplers or Smoke units.
All done with a small 6-button transmitter. All connections are made via screw terminals. Twelve user programmable functions. Compatible with MyLocoSound, Phoenix Sound,and others.
One transmitter will can control all of your locos, any one at a time. Two transmitters are required to control two locosat the same time.
Receiver dimensions: 3.45"L x 2.05"W x 0.9"H
Model: Basic, Plus, or No Receiver needed (just need a TX)
Motor Driver: 5 Amp or 10 Amp (for double heading with one receiver, or some dual motor locos)
Transmitter: Now shipping with Long Range transmitters (up to 800 feet line-of-sight).
Operations Manual click here
Product Review click here
RailBoss 4 Kid's Transmitter
Battery Power Conversion Modules
Track Power Adaptor
2.4 GHZ Radio System